Monday 11 April 2016

STICKERS!

For my range of stickers my main priority is having my name 'A wasp in a wig' really visible and obvious. Then having my website in a smaller font underneath. I can then create a range of designs for the background of the stickers - all with the wasp theme.

Update: I did not do the above. Although I still probably will! Instead I created a range of wasp character based stickers. 

Characters: 

  • Cute Wasp
  • Weird Wasp
  • Mother and Child Wasps
  • Playing Wasps
  • Devil Wasp
  • Angel Wasp
  • Sassy Wasp
  • Dazed Wasp
  • Elderly Wasp
  • Hench Wasp
  • Admirer Wasp
  • Loved-up Wasp
  • Not-a-fan Wasp
  • Edgy Wasp
  • Sleepy Wasp
  • Nerdy Wasp
This is the collection I have drawn so far, I just did these in pen with some shading in black coloured crayon. These have been slightly edited on Photoshop with Levels and getting rid of some page marks. However ideally I would spend a lot longer editing them to make sure all the line work is right. I also think it would add more visual interest if I was to add colour and shading. I did some really quick examples below with some basic colours. I think I will put the finished ones on my website to link more content to the name 'A Wasp in a Wig'. It would also be cool to make little GIFs of them and it would probably be quite easy because it is just simple line work. 


I was really disappointed but because there were so many issues with the print technician when I had my slot, it wasn't appropriate to print these out. These will be printed out in future, perhaps once I have coloured them all to a good standard!

No comments:

Post a Comment