Wednesday 20 April 2016

Invoice

This is my invoice. To be honest I wasn't even very sure what an invoice was supposed to include or look like, but after taking the time to research it I think I have included all of the nessacary information and I made sure to include extra parts which may be specific to my practice such as 'due up front' and 'due on completion' because as discussed in some of our lecturers, like that from AOI and John's advice, it is important to get some of the amount up first before even starting the work. 

I went for a really clear and simple table-style layout because I wanted to make sure it was easy to use and navigate for the client. I also used my branding (heading, font and colour palette) both to ensure that all elements of my professional practice are presented as part of a set and that my illustration practice is reflected. I also think it works as a way of not intimidating and putting off clients from the information on it - it looks pleasant to look at so this should allow the client to 'enjoy' paying! (Wishful thinking perhaps.)

I made sure to include my online presences and contact details at the bottom of the page too. Just in case they are tempted to require more of my work!.. or need to get in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment