Tuesday 25 August 2015

August Art for Arthritis Project: Couples Holiday Illustration

For this brief the client wanted an illustration of her and her boyfriend to give to him as a present. She wanted it based on their recent holiday and gave me a reference image to work from of them both together. She wanted it on a canvas but had no preferred media, so I chose to use acrylics as I thought this would be the most time efficient and effective on canvas. I started off by drawing the outline in pencil onto the canvas and then went on to paint in the basic colours and then details. I also added a few black and white pen details to refine the image and make the portraits more recognisable.

http://awaspinawig.tumblr.com/post/126090768050/here-is-one-of-my-illustrations-for-my-august-art


No comments:

Post a Comment