Monday 7 March 2016

Summer Proposition: Kurt Devonshire Films

  • Kurt Devonshire


    Hey! I just saw your website and your drawings! You wouldn't by any chance be interested in having a go at concept art for film would you?
  • Alice Dear
    3/3, 8:41pm
    Alice Dear


    heyya! I have quite a lot of uni work on at the moment but I would definitely be up for doing some illustrations for you! What kind of thing were you thinking?
  • Kurt Devonshire
    3/3, 8:44pm
    Kurt Devonshire


    It wouldn't be right now, I'm buried in work too so I know that feel. It would most likely be more towards the summer / over the summer. I'm writing a script which goes into production around October, I have a few ideas for a few characters and I'd love to see what a creative mind such as yourself would design their appearance like. I'll give you basics, character description, back story etc, and then I'll let you play see what you can come up with.
  • Kurt Devonshire
    3/3, 8:45pm
    Kurt Devonshire


    Something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment