Thursday 10 March 2016

Fabulous Fashionistas

After a recommendation from a friend I watched Fabulour Fashionistas, a documentary on Channel 4 looking into the lives of age 70+ women who were stylish and FABULOUS.

I loved it and it really reminded me of the Iris Apfel film I watched recently. I think the greatest thing that age has given these women is a confidence and fearlessness in their fashion and their lifestyles, they no longer are concerned about pleasing society over pleasing themselves. 

I think it is great that these programmes and films are being made because their are so many fabulous older people in our own lives that we constantly learn from that aren't represented in the media.

Watch on the link below...
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fabulous-fashionistas/on-demand/54401-001

No comments:

Post a Comment