Wednesday 17 February 2016

Patrick Group Tutorial

I found this really helpful to hear about everyone elses problems and how they could be resolved as well as some of my own... the key to mine is figuring out how I want my creative presence on packs and online etc. I think this will be resolved if I keep on working on ideas in my sketchbooks etc and dedicate some definitive time towards this issue. I have not been putting it at the front of my priorities.

Notes

  • Creative Presence Brief - READ ON ESTUDIO.
  • Business Card.
  • Letter Head. 
  • Creative CV.
  • Print Based Promotional Pack. 
  • Evidence of work on PPP blog. Remove waffle and keep it purely professional. Be critical!
  • For all work consider at the forefront of your mind: INDUSTRY, MARKET, END USER.
  • Contact people and record all interactions.
  • I need to make a list of contacts. This is essential to invite people to the end of year show.
  • Continual Communication! PESTER POWER. Who is going to help you get to where you need to be? Think mail art, hand written letter and envelope. 
  • All businesses need new blood!
  • Think agents and publishers. Illustrators are good but soon they will be your competition. 
  • Contact Anthropologie (their artists and their creative directors etc) 
  • Recap on Big Heads (online). 

No comments:

Post a Comment