Monday 18 January 2016

Brainstorming Session with Fred

(To Do List)

What I have done already…
  • Contacted illustrators (no response)
  • Made social medias (Instagram, FB, Tumblr, Linked in, Pinterest etc.)
  • Promotional Pack with Business cards etc. 
What I need to do over the next term…
  • Contact 100x more illustrators, companies, agencies and publishers. 
  • Create a website (which links to social medias and is a good professional platform for my online portfolio). 
  • Re-design promotional pack (banners, logos, fridge magnets, stickers, business cards -simple and gold/copper embossed? Focussing on missing chapter A Wasp in a Wig theme from Alice in Wonderland.)
  • Research illustrators, studios, companies in Brisbane. 
  • Find illustration/art studios in the local area. 
  • Look into London sharing spaces with studio.
  • Create work that I am proud of, that I can see being on Anthropologie etc. 
  • Keep my blog up to date throughout the year. 
  • India and Germany books finished to give some base to travelling work. This could then be proposed to publishers/ businesses.
  • Art groups for children assistant. 
What I want to have done over the next 5 years…
  • Create work daily that I am proud of.
  • Have a respected reputation for my art and online presence. 
  • Have good professional relationships with brands that I have created good quality work for consistently. 
  • Have travelled lots and documented this through my illustration.
  • Have experienced working abroad.
  • Have an agent in place or be working for a company etc. 
  • Have a supportive following.
  • Have a client list in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment