Friday 22 January 2016

Anthropologie Artist: Amelia Herbertson




Anthropologie Link:
http://www.anthropologie.com/uk/en/category/amelia+herbertson/home-feature-ameliaherbertson.jsp?cm_sp=LEFTNAV-_-SUB_CATEGORY-_-HOME-FEATURE-AMELIAHERBERTSON#/

Personal Website:
http://ameliaherbertson.com/

Contact:
a_herbertson@hotmail.com



I contacted this artist (as I did with all of the other Anthropologie artists researched on this blog) and I got some feedback from her husband in an email: 

"Hello Alice, my name is Harley McAlister, and I am Amelia's husband.
Thank you so much for your email, and sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.
Amelia is dealing with a couple of very big life and business changes at the moment, so we have been a long way behind in our correspondence. 
I will try and set aside some time with Amelia this week and get some advice out of her for you! 
I can appreciate how difficult and intimidating it can be to enter a creative industry, as I have left my career as a chef to study Industrial Design. You see other peoples work and you just cannot fathom how they do it! 
Ironically, Amelia often has the same questions as you have posed to her, and in fact, she has gone back to University this year to study illustration further.
Thank you again for the message and the kind words, you will hear from us again soon.
Regards,
Harley and Amelia.
P.S. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!"

No comments:

Post a Comment