Sunday 17 May 2015

OUIL502: Mood Boards

I used to make mood boards all the time for artwork and projects, and if not I would use my sketchbook as a scrap book like a mood board for different inspirations. However as I have got further into art education I have stopped doing this as much. After creating a few this year I definitely want to embrace making mood boards to a high standard for pieces of work. I find this really helps my creative practice as it stops you from just following one route. With a board in front of you it allows you to combine all elements or pick and choose, resulting in a really unique piece of work that can link to all of these influences... so will hopefully turn out in the right tone that you intended when you set out.

http://awaspinawig.tumblr.com/post/118627607390/m-o-o-d-b-o-a-r-d-s

No comments:

Post a Comment