Monday 2 February 2015

OUIL502: Life's a Pitch: Post Presentation Thoughts

I found the presentations today really interesting and actually quite inspiring to see how my peers would put their ideas into practice and see different presentation techniques. Personally I think mine went well, in consideration to content and information, as I had prepared and researched a lot into the business side. However I really need to work on how I present myself and make what I am saying more interesting and engage the audience. The next PPP sessions should help me to learn techniques to improve these presentation skills.

In future we should put graphs and visually powerful statistics to add impact to our presentation and a visual example.

I came up with the Logo and idea for collaborating with the online shopping websites and I think we all worked well together as a group of three and participated well in both the thought processes and brainstorming, research and practical work. Overall I thought it was a really good and different experience getting to work in a team and for us it worked well as we were all on similar mind waves so agreed and helped each other a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment